Projects per year
The PLIS (Programming, Logic and Intelligent Systems) group at Roskilde University investigates foundations, tools and languages for the development of adaptable, reliable, human-oriented computer systems.
The group's research covers theoretical foundations, languages, tools and semantic models together with application areas. The main research topics are:
- Knowledge-based systems and intelligent interaction with systems.
- Logic and knowledge representation.
- Programming languages and tools.
- To develop tools and techniques allowing intuitive interaction with information and knowledge-based systems, including natural language understanding and generation, and interpretation of interaction with respect to a context that is constantly changing.
- To construct logics and structures capable of creating and reasoning about models of the environment and human activities, including direct modelling of concepts familiar to humans, common-sense concepts and representation of dynamically changing situations.
- To develop languages, methods and tools for software production, analysis and transformation, allowing automatic generation, checking and evolution of software systems.
- Programming, Logic and Intelligent Systems - Associate Professor
- Designing Human Technologies
- Department of People and Technology - Associate Professor
- Experience Lab
- Department of People and Technology - Assistant professor
- User-Driven IT Innovation - Assistant professor
INGRACOMLEN: Algoritmos de inferencia gramatical para medir la complejidad relativa de las lenguas naturales (Grammatical Inference Algorithms for measuring the relative complexity of natural languages)
Jiménez López, M. D., Christiansen, H., Becerra-Bonache, L., Martín Vide, C., Jacquenet, F., Batista Galván, M., Torrens Urrutia, A. & Loukanova, R.
01/01/2016 → 31/12/2018
01/11/2015 → 30/09/2018
01/01/2014 → 25/09/2018
Research Output per year
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article
Review of book: Willem Conradie and Valentin Goranko, Logic and Discrete Mathematics: A Concise Introduction, Wiley, 2015.Braüner, T. 2018 (Accepted/In press) In : Studia Logica.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Literature review
Activities per year
Activity: Organisation and participation in conference
Activity: Research › Editor of Research journal
Activity: Membership in committee, council, board
1 item of media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media