Research Output per year
The research group works with global and transnational dynamics in a historical perspective. We are interested in the historical development of global consciousness in its various forms, the transnational exchange of concepts, ideas and knowledge, and in cosmopolitanisms in a global perspective.
- Department of Communication and Arts - Professor (MSO)
- Global and Trans-National History - Professor (MSO)
- Centre for Research on Problem-oriented Project Learning
- Department of Communication and Arts - Associate Professor
- Global and Trans-National History - Associate Professor
- Videnskabsstudier - Associate Professor
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Book chapter › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Literature review › Research
Projects per year
Egmose, J., Jacobsen, S. G., Papazu, I., Larsen, R. B., Lehrmann, N., Loehr-Petersen, K., Stubsgaard, A., Gulløv, A., Davidsen, O., Hansen, T., Sørensen, J., Andersen, B. H., Richter, M. H. & Baastrup Rønne, A.
01/03/2018 → …
Activities per year
1 item of media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media