BeskrivelseSince 2004 Study Department 6 under direction Cort Ross Dinesen has researched issues of cartography, topology and architectural drawing in seminars and reoccurring summer schools on the Greek island of Hydra. The focus has been to consider contemporary topography developed as a topology for architecture in the contemporary built environment. Based on this ongoing research a new step has been taken in the form of The Hydra Dialogues: five dialogues at the School of Architecture, 2013-2014, culminating in May 2014 in an international conference with renowned scholars as keynotes.
The fifth dialogue in the series - Morphology, Topology and Artifice - will take place in May 2014, and presents the following program:
• Celia Lury, University of Warwick
• Peter Murphy, James Cook University
• Joakim Huber, Berner Fachhochschule
• Stephan Günzel, BTK Hochschule für Gestaltung
• Georges Teyssot, Universite Laval
• Henrik Oxvig, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture
• Frederik Tygstrup, University of Copenhagen
• Anders Michelsen, University of Copenhagen
Dialogue 5 is open for everybody. Participation is free. To register for Dialogue 5: Morphology, Topology and Artifice, please send an e-mail to Inger Berling Hyams with your name, affiliation and minimum two keywords describing you interest. Registration deadline May 15th 2014. When you have registered you will receive an e-mail with confirmation and updates.
For further information on the Hydra Dialogues, go to www.karch.dk/hydra
|Grad af anerkendelse||International|